Saturday, June 26, 2010

silly bandz glow in the dark



Buy Silly Bandz Glow in the DarkI was “surfing the web” the other day and came across something that really caught my attention…Silly Bandz.
Now, under “normal circumstances”, I probably wouldn’t have given these things a second look, but, my grandkids play with them and they seem to really LOVE THEM.
I asked them why they like Silly Bandz so much, but the only response I could squeeze out of them was that, “They’re Cool”. Apparently Silly Bandz (or Crazy Bandz, as they are also known), are quite the hit with kids these days.
Actually, they’re kind of cute. From an “Outsider’s point of view”, they’re colored rubber bands. No biggie there. But… I guess the fascination with these things is that they come in all sorts of shapes and colors.





No comments:

Post a Comment